Dark Minds 2: The Director Discloses Everything
The movie tells an end-of-the-world tale in which only 2% of the remaining 98% children succeeded to develop superhuman abilities.
The director of "Kung Fu Panda 2 and 3," Jennifer Yuh Nelson, discussed the urge to continue the movies, Alexandra Bracken, in light of the original plot's success.
She said, "I would love to write a sequel, it's four novels and there's a lot of stuff to tell," according to Jennifer.
Amandla Stenberg from The Hunger Games, Mandy Moore from "The Is Us," and Gwendoline Christie from "Wandinha" all appear in the film's cast.
Ruby, a 16-year-old girl who escapes the internment camp with a gang of other young people who have superpowers, is portrayed by Amandla Stenberg.
Lady Jane, a government bounty hunter on a mission to find runaway teenagers, is portrayed by Gwendoline Christie.
Click for more>>>>